A comprehensive booklet about cannabis for parents and professionals.
It provides information about a range of health, social and legal issues in a frequently-asked-question format, for example:
- How is cannabis used?
- Is cannabis stronger than it used to be?
- Are there added risks to smoking cannabis as an adolescent?
- How long does it take for cannabis to leave the body?
- What effects does cannabis have on the body?
- How does cannabis affect the ability to drive?
- What effects does cannabis have on fertility and pregnancy?
- Does cannabis cause dependence?
- Is cannabis connected to mental health?