Despite positive developments in sex and relationships education staff and carers rarely talk to young people about pornography and often feel anxious and unconfident about doing so.
- To understand what pornography is and to clarify attitudes towards it
- To learn about what young people, especially young men, are viewing and why
- To learn about the potential impact of pornography on young people’s sexual identity, expectations, attitudes and behaviours
- To clarify laws relating to young people and pornography
- To gain skills and confidence in discussing pornography with young people and managing situations involving young people’s use of pornography
Date of next course TBA