A user’s guide to steroids and other performance- and image-enhancing drugs.
Muscle Boundaries provides vital harm reduction information for anyone who uses steroids and other performance- and image-enhancing drugs (PIEDs).
The resource – designed to look like popular muscle magazines – examines a range of products including steroids, human growth hormone, insulin and creatine monohydrate.
Includes sections on:
- reasons for using steroids and PIEDS
- how they are used
- how to monitor use
- physical and psychological effects
- dependence and withdrawal
- what medical advice needs to be sought before starting a cycle
- safer injecting practices.
Muscle Boundaries has proved very successful with users in Australia and has been focus-tested and developed with users in the UK.
Single leaflets: £0.33 each